Friday, December 16, 2005

Once Was Lost, but Now Is Found!

In Luke 15, Jesus tells the story of the woman who lost something very importat to her. Similarly, exactly a week ago today, we lost something very important to us...our checkbook!!

Verse 9 says, "And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost."

Hey friends, rejoice with us...our checkbook is found!!

Thanks to all who prayed for this to happen...this is a specific answer to a specific prayer - thank you God!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 3:18:00 PM, Blogger Samantha Jane said...

'Twas blind but now I see!

 
At Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:03:00 AM, Blogger Dishbubbles said...

Purse?!?! No wonder it took me a week to find the check book...The check book was in a tote bag, but I had my purse --- Guess it kept me from losing my purse! he he he

 

Post a Comment

<< Home